Beverly High’s Parent Teacher Student Organization will celebrate the momentous opening of the new building with their only fundraiser for the year - a Golf Outing & Dinner/Auction Social. This event will be held Thursday, October 14 at the Beverly Golf & Tennis Club with golf beginning at 12:30pm and dinner/auction/social at 5:30pm.
This is an exciting time for all citizens! Founded in 1858, BHS has a proud tradition of educating the children of Beverly. Enrolling almost 1300 students, BHS offers strong academic programs with over 92% of students going on to two or four year colleges. BHS was listed in the September 2010 issue of Boston Magazine on their "Honor Roll" for accomplishments in technology.
We need your help! Please consider a sponsorship or donation to support Beverly High School. From student arts & enrichment, school library resources, science and technology programs, enhanced teaching resources, guest speakers, career seminars and college fairs, proceeds will benefit all students.
Sponsorships (see attached form)
Donate and Attend
- Platinum ~ Prominent event signage plus Leader Board Display! Golf foursome (includes greens fees, cart, dinner and BHS golf shirts for party), four green/tee signs, two cart signs and full page program ad. $1200
- Gold ~ Golf foursome (includes greens fees, cart, dinner and BHS golf shirts for party), two green/tee signs, one cart sign and ½ page program ad. $800
- Silver ~ Golf foursome plus one green/tee sign. $575
- Green/Tee ~ Display a sign on the course featuring your business, family or student(s). Name listed in program. $125
You can view the full brochure for these events here.
Join us Thursday, October 14, at Beverly Golf and Tennis Club
- Auction Items ~ Sporting tickets, gift certificates, weekend getaways, case of wine, gift baskets, golf items – new items of any value are welcome!
- Cash ~ Make checks payable to “BHS PTSO” c/o Kathy Carnevale, 19 Paramatta Rd, Beverly
- Individual golf/dinner. $125
- Dinner/Auction/Social only (begins 5:30pm). $35