We are still awaiting a complete copy of last night's handouts, but we got our hands on this one stat of kids districted in, and kids districted out of all the schools. According to this, Cove had no net gain of students, while the other schools averaged about 50 additional students each.
- COVE - 58 in, 58 out (NO NET GAIN)
- CENTERVILLE - 51 in, 1 out (50 ADDED)
- HANNAH - 88 in, 35 out (53 ADDED)
- AYERS - 120 in, 65 out (55 ADDED)
- NORTH BEVERLY - 95 in, 42 out (53 ADDED)
UPDATE: The Citizen has also just posted it's report on the meeting with a slightly larger version of the map.