School Committee President Annemarie Cesa said Hayes’ plan is the only one receiving serious consideration.
As the committee does its work, Cesa said the School Committee will continue to move forward with plans to implement Hayes’ plan. Hayes and other administrators will have to complete a large chunk of the work and determine which teachers would be laid off and how busing logistics would work out.
“He has to move forward in that way,” she said.
Committee nembers include:
- School Committee: Jim Latter, chairman
- City Council: Maureen Troubitaris
- Ayers: Todd Rotondo
- Cove: Steve Galante
- Centerville: Mercene Perry
- Hannah: Suzanne Beaudoin
- North Beverly: Mary Morency
- McKeown: Kim Sammons
- Community representative: Mike Tallo